Arugula Salad With Mayonnaise
- arugula - 500 g
- red onion - 1
- carrots - 1
- cheddar cheese - 100 g
- cherry tomatoes (pomodorini) - 10
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons
- yogurt - 2 tablespoons
- garlic - 3 cloves
- olive oil, vinegar - 1 teaspoon
Preparation of ingredients
- Arugula should be cleaned and cut into medium pieces.
- Red onion, carrots should be cut into thin slices.
- Cherry tomatoes should be cut into two parts.
- Cheddar cheese should be cut into small cubes.
Preparation of salad
- Put arugula, red onion, carrots, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl put yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic cloves (finely chopped), olive oil, vinegar, salt and mix until all the ingredients are united with each other.
- Add the prepared sauce in the pan with the vegetables and mix again until salad has absorbed all the sauce prepared earlier.