- Caesar salad ingredients
- lettuce - 10–15 leaf
- chicken breasts - 150 g
- focaccia or whole-wheat Italian bread - 3 slices
- parmesan cheese - 50 g
- Caesar salad dressing
- garlic - 3 cloves
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons
- mustard - 2 tablespoons
- salt, black pepper
- In a flat pan add some olive oil, chicken breasts (cut into average cubes) and cook them until the fillets get a golden-brown color. During the fillets cooking, add some salt and black pepper in the pan.
- Meanwhile, put the slices of bread (cut into small pieces) in a pan and bake them for about 5–10 minutes at a temperature of 360 °F (180 °C) until they get a golden-brown color. After removing the pan from the oven, let the bread pieces cool.
- In a deep bowl add the green salad (chopped into small pieces), the chicken breasts and the toasted bread.
- In a deep bowl add garlic cloves (chopped finely on a grater), olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Stir well until all ingredients are mixed with each other.
- Add mayonnaise in the bowl and stir it again in order to create a compact mass.
- In the bowl of the salad add some of the prepared sauce and stir until all ingredients are mixed with each other. Finally, add the parmesan cheese (minced).