Cake With Fruits
If you think of surprising your friends or family, this is the ideal recipe. "Cake With Fruits" is a very delicious recipe, because the freshness of the fruits is perfectly combined with the sweet taste of vanilla cream. The fruits, except freshness, create a natural break in taste, as they balance the ratio between bitter and sweet. It is definitely one of those recipes that give another standard to your table.
- For the sponge cake
- all purpose flour - 280 g
- granulated sugar - 200 g
- eggs - 4
- unsalted butter - 100 g
- milk - 1 cup
- baking soda - 1 coffe spoon
- For the cream
- whipping cream - 500 ml
- unsalted butter - 50 g
- powdered sugar - 50 g
- vanilla extract - 80 g
- strawberries - 500 g
- bananas - 2
- kiwi - 4
Preparation of sponge cake
- For the preparation of sponge cake, you can see the recipe "Sponge Cake".
- In a pot add butter, whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Put the pot on a low heat and mix the cream with the butter until the butter is completely melted. (The whipping cream must not begin to boil).
- Remove the pot from the heat. Put the prepared mass in a bowl and cool it in the refrigerator for at least 40-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, after pulling out the sponge cake from the oven,let it cool and then cut it horizontally into two parts.
- Separate the fruits into two parts. Cut the majority of them into slices and the rest into small cubes.
- After pulling out the mass (cream, butter, vanilla) from the refrigerator, beat it with a hand mixer for about 5-8 minutes until the whole mass turns into a cream.
- After finishing mixing the cream add the fruits cut into cubes and mix with each other.
- Take the sponge cake cut into two parts. Spread the cream with the kitchen spatula, half of its mass on the surface of one of the parts of sponge cake and then put the other part on it.
- Meanwhile, with the remaining half of the cream, coat the entire outer surface of the sponge cake. Finally, top it with the fruits cut into slices.
- It is advisable that the cake cools two hours in the freezer before serving.