- biscuits - 250 g
- cheese cream - 400 ml
- condensed milk - 100 g
- unsalted butter - 80 g
- granulated sugar - 2 tablespoons
- lemon - half, squeezed
- vanilla extract - 5 g
- Take the biscuits and grind them in the electric grinder. In absence of the grinder, put the biscuits in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they are finely chopped.
- Put the chopped biscuits in a whisk and add the unsalted butter (melted and in room temperature), the granulated sugar, and stir them until they form a compact mass (all the ingredients are mixed with each other).
- Put the mixture in the cheesecake pan (a pan with flexible sides) and press it carefully into the surface of the pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 360 °F (180 °C).
- Beat the cheese cream (at room temperature) with an electric mixer or the egg mixer until a creamy mass is formed.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract and finally the condensed milk, beating them in the mixer until you'll have a homogeneous mass.
- After removing the pan from the oven and allowing it to cool, pour into it the creamy mixture, spreading it carefully with the kitchen spatula and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hour.