Greek Lemon Chicken Soup (Creamy)
This Greek healthy soup is a great way to warm your belly on cool evenings!
- chicken - 500 g
- carrots - 2
- pepper - 1
- green onion - 1 thread
- onion - 1 grain
- butter - 2 tbsps
- lemon juice - a half of grain, squeezed
- garlic - 3 cloves
- In a large pot, add the chicken meat (the chest is recommended in this case), the garlic, the onion (sliced in four), the salt and water until it covers all the ingredients. Cook them over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the butter in another pan. Add the carrots (cut into cubes), the green onion (finely cut), the pepper (cut into small cubes) and cook them until they get a slight redness.
- Meanwhile, after the chicken has been properly cooked, remove it from the boiling pot. Add the previously cooked vegetables in the pot, the potato (cut into small cubes) and cook them for 10 minutes.
- After the vegetables have been properly cooked, remove the pot from the heat. Stir the mixture with a hand blender (kitchen utensil) or put the mixture in the blender and stir it until it turns into a creamy mass.
- Cut the chicken meat into small slices and add it to the creamy mass, adding half of a squeezed lemon.