Chocolate Chip Cookies
- unsalted butter - 220 g
- brown sugar - 200 g
- granulated sugar - 100 g
- all purpose flour - 250 g
- eggs - 2
- chocolate chips - 100 g
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- In a deep bowl add butter (at room temperature), add the granulated sugar and the brown sugar. Mix them with the hand or egg mixer for about 2-5 minutes until a homogeneous mass is formed (all the ingredients are mixed with each other).
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract in the bowl. Mix all the ingredients again for about 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder (or baking soda) and salt. Mix all the ingredients and add the flour little by little in the pan with unsalted butter and sugar.
- While adding the all purpose flour, stir with the mixer in order to maintain the volume of the mass prepared above with butter and sugar.
- Once a homogeneous mass is formed, add the chocolate chips in the bowl.
- Once you finish preparing the dough, put the dough (in a circle with 1 cm thickness, the size of the surface of a dish spoon) in a buttered pan. Put it in the oven and bake it for 10 minutes at a temperature of 350 °F (180 °C).