Fresh Fruit And Cream Mini-Tarts
- For the dough
- all purpose flour - 280 g
- butter - 100 g
- eggs - 2
- powdered sugar - 150 g
- water - 2 tablespoons
- salt - 1/2 coffee spoon
- For the cream
- mascarpone - 100 ml
- whipping cream - 100 ml
- condensed milk - 150 ml
- fruits - 100 g
Preparation of the dough
- Put flour, sugar, melted butter (at room temperature), eggs, water in a deep bowl and beat the dough with your hands until a homogenous mixture (all the ingredients should be united with each other).
- Once we have prepared the dough we let it rest for about 60 minutes in the fridge, wrapped in kitchen paper.
- Open the dough into thin sheets with a thickness about 2-3 mm and cover the forms ready for tart. Impale their surface with fork and place it back in the fridge to rest for a few minutes.
- We bake the dough at 350 °F (180 °C) for about 20 minutes.
Preparation of cream
- In a deep bowl mix the mascarpone and then add the condensed milk.
- In another bowl mix the whipping cream until it turns into a creamy mass.
- We put the whipping cream in the bowl where mascarpone is and mix the together carefully with kitchen spatula from top to bottom so that the measure doesn't lose it's volume.
- After we put the prepared cream, we put it in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
- Fill the prepared tart with cream and in the end add the fruits.