Ham And Vegetable Soup
This hearty ham soup is full of healthy vegetables for the whole family to enjoy.
- Potatoes - 3
- carrot - 1
- peas - 100 g
- ham - 100 g
- leeks - 1 thread
- water - 4 cups
- milk - 2 cups
- butter - 4 tablespoons
- flour - 4 tablespoons
- concentrated chicken - 1 sheet
- salt, black pepper
- In a deep pot throw the potatoes (diced), carrot (cut into small cubes), peas, leeks (cut into thin slices), water and chicken sauce. Add a little salt and let boil for a few minutes until vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Put the butter in a flat pan and let it fry. Add flour and stir constantly until it fries.
- After it fries add the milk, a little black pepper and stir constantly so as not to create granules, and let cook until measure gets thick.
- Once the vegetables are sufficiently cooked, remove from the fire and set aside.
- We add the bacon in the same pot where we are cooking the milk and the flour, and the prepared extent we add it to the deep pot where we cooked the vegetables. Mix it until a homogeneous mass is formed (all the ingredients should be mixed with each other).