Nutella Cookie Trifle Dessert
- biscuits - 30 slices
- whipping cream - 500 ml
- nutella - 400 g
- hazelnut - 100 g
- unsalted butter - 50 g
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- powdered sugar
- In a pot add unsalted butter, whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Put the pot on a low heat and mix the cream and butter, until the butter is completely melted. (The whipping cream must not begin to boil).
- Remove the pot from the heat. Put the prepared mass in a bowl and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 40-60 minutes.
- In a square pan (deep) put the biscuits to create the base of the cake. Before placing the biscuits in the pan, soak them in milk. Place as many biscuits as the pan fits, and in the spaces between add pieces of biscuits. At the ingredients, it is written that 30 biscuits are needed, but this is depending on the pan size.
- On the first layer of biscuits put 1/3 of the cream. With the help of the kitchen spatula gently spread the cream evenly.
- Over the layer of cream add half of Nutella and some of hazelnuts. It is important that Nutella is at room temperature.
- After finishing with the first layer of the cake (biscuits, cream, Nutella, and hazelnuts), repeat the same process from the beginning. Put again biscuits, whipping cream, Nutella and hazelnuts over the prepared layer.
- After finishing the preparation of the second layer, add the whipping cream, spread it carefully and finally put the final layer of biscuits.
- After finishing the preparation of the cake, put it in the freezer for about 1 hour. Before serving, add some powdered sugar on the surface of the cake.