Nutella Mug Cake
- all purpose flour - 4 tablespoons
- sugar - 2 tablespoons
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons
- milk - 5 tablespoons
- unsalted butter - 2 tablespoons
- baking powder - ½ teaspoon
- In a deep container we put all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and mix until all the ingredients are joined to each other.
- In the container we add milk, unsalted butter and mix until a homogenous mass is created.
- We put the prepared mass in a cup of tea and add the nutella on it.
- Place the cup in the microwave for about 1 minute.