"Pancakes" is one of the simplest recipes to prepare and, above all,is very delicious; its originis thought to be Ancient Greece. It is a very good choice for a quick and easy breakfast. It can be accompanied with honey and butter or chocolate and different fruits like bananas, strawberries, berries or kiwi.
- all purpose flour - 400 g
- granulated sugar - 150 g
- milk - 500 ml
- eggs - 3
- baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- In a deep bowl beat 3 eggs and then add the milk.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl mix together all purpose flour, granulated sugar, and baking soda and gradually add it to the deep bowl with milk and eggs.
- Stir the dough-like mass until a compact mass is formed (mixed).
- It is advisable that the dough is covered and left idle for about 1 hour. (But if you don’t have time and want a quick breakfast, you can skip this step).
- In a flat pan, on a low heat, butter or oil the surface (optional) and add the dough mass with a spoon in a circular shape (not too big).
- When little pores start to form on the dough, turn the pancake on the other side until it gets a golden brown color (for about 1 minute on a low heat).
- Do the same with all the other pancakes.