Pasta With Chicken Fillets, Bacon, And Nuts
"Pasta with chicken fillets, bacon, and nuts" is one of the recipes where the combination of bacon and chicken fillet create a dish of delicate taste. It is one of those dishes that should definitely be part of your table when you want to prepare a dinner for your friends or family.
- penne - 500 g
- chicken fillet - 300 g
- bacon - 100 g
- panna cream - 200 ml
- onion - 1
- garlic - 2 cloves
- basil - fresh, 15–20 leaves
- nuts - 80 g
- salt, black pepper, oregano
- Fry the bacon in a flat pan. (If the bacon has too much fat, it is not necessary to add oil to the pan, as the bacon releases its fat. Otherwise, you can add some olive oil).
- After frying the bacon for about 5-10 minutes, remove it from the pan and put it in a bowl. Meanwhile, in the pan (without cleaning it) add the chicken fillets cut into small cubes, marinated with salt and black pepper. Add some olive oil and cook them on a low heat.
- After the chicken fillets are cooked enough (not fully), add the onion cut into small cubes, the garlic cloves (crushed, not finely minced) and cook them for about 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the previously fried bacon to the pan, a little salt, black pepper and half a glass of warm water. Cook them on a low heat for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the pasta.
- The pasta should be boiled for no more than 10-12 minutes, it is preferred to be not fully boiled.
- Once the sauce is towards finishing, remove it from the heat, add the pana cream and slowly stir until the sauce is made compact (all ingredients are mixed with each other).
- Once the sauce is finished, add the pasta and the fresh basil and stir until the pasta is mixed with the sauce.