Pasta With Ham, Courgette, And Nuts
"Pasta with ham, courgette, and nuts" is one of the simplest recipes to prepare,where the ingredients are in harmony with each other. That is why it is one of those dishes that rightfully identify with the taste of Italian cuisine.
- penne - 500 g
- ham - 100 g
- courgettes - 3
- panna cream - 200 ml
- nuts - 100 g
- butter - 1 tablespoon
- olive oil
- salt, black pepper
- In a deep skillet pour olive oil, add butter and garlic cloves (crushed, not finely minced).
- Careful at this part, the garlic cloves should not be overcooked, as they give a strong flavor and taste. If you do not like garlic, you can remove them from the skillet after cooking.
- After cutting the courgettes into small cubes, add them to the skillet and cook them on a low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Once the courgettes are softened and colored, add the ham, salt, black pepper and finally the chopped nuts and cook them on a low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salty water for about 10-12 minutes. It is preferred that the pasta is not fully boiled.
- After the ham and courgettes are fully cooked, remove the skillet from the heat and add the panna cream, slowly mixing until a compact mass is formed (all ingredients are mixed with each other).
- Once the sauce is finished, add the pasta and stir until the pasta is mixed with the sauce.