Pasta With Salmon And Panna Cream
"Pasta with salmon and panacream" is a dish that, certainly, the way salmon is cooked makes the difference in taste. In this recipe, you will find the "key to success" to prepare the salmon in the right way and to create a delicious dish.
- pasta - 500 g
- salmon - 300–500 g
- panna cream - 200 ml
- onion - 1
- lemon - 1
- laurel - 2 leaves
- salt, black pepper, basil
- In a pot pour a glass of water and simmer it until the first bubbles are formed (before it starts to boil).
- In the pot of water on the low heat, add half a lemon squeezed, 3-4 grains of black pepper, two laurel leaves, a little salt and the salmon (scaled and cut into fillet shape) and cook it for about 12 minutes from both sides.
- Carefully remove the salmon from the pot and set it aside to cool, meanwhile, in a flat pan pour some olive oil, the onion cut into cubes and cook it for around 5-10 minutes on a low heat.
- After the onion is sufficiently cooked, add the panna cream and the water where the salmon was boiled and stir constantly, adding some salt and cooking it on a low heat for about 5 more minutes.
- If the sauce comes out a little light, you can add a tablespoon of flour, because this helps it become creamy.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salty water for about 10-12 minutes. It is preferred that the pasta is not fully boiled.
- In the pan with sauce add the salmon, cut into small cubes, and add basil, slowly mixing so that the salmon does not break in pieces.
- Once the sauce is finished, add the boiled pasta to the pan and stir until all ingredients are mixed with each other.