Pasta With Smoked Meat And Mushrooms
"Pasta with smoked meat and mushrooms" is one of the recipes that gives another meaning to your table. Ingredients are the ones that make the difference in this recipe. The freshness of mushrooms and cherry tomatoes are accompanied by the strong taste of smoked meat.
- pasta - 500 g
- mushrooms - fresh, 300 g
- smoked meat - 200 g
- cherry tomatoes (pomodorini) - 500 g
- garlic - 3 cloves
- basil - fresh, 5 leaves
- butter - 1 tablespoon
- salt, black pepper
- In a deep pan pour some olive oil, add the smoked meat cut into small cubes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- After the smoked meat is sufficiently cooked, remove it from the pan. Add garlic cloves, mushrooms cut into average cubes, some salt, black pepper to the pan and cook them on a low heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salty water for about 10-12 minutes. It is preferred that the pasta is not fully boiled.
- After the mushrooms are sufficiently cooked, add the cherry tomatoes, some salt, black pepper and cook them for about 4 other minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Pour half a glass of boiled pasta water over the sauce (this helps the ingredients mix with each other).
- Add the smoked meat (previously cooked) over the sauce, fresh basil, a little butter and cook them for about 1 minute.
- Once the sauce is finished, add the pasta and stir until it is mixed with the sauce.