Pasta With Spinach And Chickpeas
- pasta - 500 g
- chickpeas - 100 g
- tuna fish - 80 g
- spinach - 300 g–400 g, fresh
- pana cream - 100 ml
- olive oil - 2 tbsps
- butter - 2 tbsps
- garlic - 2 cloves
- salt, black pepper
- Heat olive oil, butter and garlic (finely sliced) in a large skillet.
- Be careful in this part, the garlic shouldn't be overcooked because it gives a strong taste and aroma. If you don't like garlic, you can remove them from the skillet after cooking.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salt water for about 10–12 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas in the skillet (cut in half) and stir them until heated through. Add the fresh spinach (finely sliced) and cook it over medium heat for 5–8 minutes, until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Add the salt, the black pepper, and the tuna fish, stirring them slowly and adding the pana cream little by little.
- In the end, add the pasta and stir them until all the ingredients are properly mixed.
5 stars - based on 1 review(s)