Pasta With Spinach, Panna Cream, And Nuts
"Pasta with spinach, pana cream, and nuts" is one of those recipes with simple ingredients but make a rather easy and very tasty dish. It's a recipe you should try cooking whenever you want to leave a good impression.
- pasta - 500 g
- spinach - fresh leaves, 500 g
- panna cream - 200 ml
- nuts - 100 g
- garlic - 3 cloves
- butter - 1 tablespoon
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- salt, black pepper
- In a deep skillet pour olive oil, add butter and garlic cloves (crushed, not finely minced).
- Careful at this part, the garlic cloves should not be overcooked, as they give a strong flavor and taste. If you do not like garlic, you can remove them from the skillet after cooking.
- In the skillet add the fresh chopped spinach and cover the pan for about 1 minute until the spinach is softened.
- Once the spinach is softened, add half a glass of warm water, salt, and black pepper, stirring occasionally, and cook it on a low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salty water for about 10-12 minutes. It is preferred that the pasta is not fully boiled.
- After the spinach is fully cooked, add the chopped nuts and panna cream in the skillet, cooking them on a low heat for about 1 more minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the pasta to the sauce and grate some parmesan cheese over, mixing until the pasta is mixed with the sauce.