Potato And Salmon Soup
Hearty & creamy Potato And Salmon Soup. Warms you up instantly and it's really filling!
- potatoes - 2
- carrots - 2 pieces
- leeks - 1 thread
- vegetable juice - 700 ml
- milk - 400 ml
- salmon - 200 g
- lemon - a half of grain
- olive oil
- salt, black pepper
- In a deep skillet throw a little olive oil and add the leeks (finely chopped), carrots (cut into cubes) and potatoes (cut into small cubes). Fry them in low heat until the potatoes get a little colored.
- After the vegetables are cooked sufficiently add vegetable broth, salt and let boil for about 15 minutes.
- In a sauce-pan throw the salmon (peeled and cleaned ) and let boil for a few minutes.
- After the potatoes are sufficiently softened, throw the amount in a blender and process it until it turns into a creamy mass.
- Put the prepared measure into a stew-pan, to which we add the milk, dill, lemon juice, black pepper and leave on slow fire until it stars to boil.
- Add the salmon in the stew-pan and stir until a homogeneous mass is formed (all the ingredients should be mixed with each other).
5 stars - based on 2 review(s)