Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
- In a deep bowl add the whipping cream and begin mixing it with a hand mixer for about 5 minutes. In the absence of a hand mixer, you can use an egg mixer.
- After a creamy mass is formed, add yogurt. Before adding the yogurt, stir until a uniform mass is formed.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate using the steam technique. Add some water in a pot and heat it until the water starts to boil. Put another bowl (metal, ceramic or glass) on the pot and add the dark chocolate in it. Stir constantly until the chocolate completely melts.
- For the preparation of this dessert, you will need six large glasses. Take a glass and put a layer of minced biscuits in it. Over the biscuits add some of the yogurt cream you prepared earlier.
- Over the cream add some strawberries, cut into small slices and finally add some of the melted chocolate.
- Repeat the same process from the beginning. Add some biscuits again, yogurt cream, strawberries and the melted chocolate. At the end add some strawberries on top of the dark chocolate.
5 stars - based on 1 review(s)